This article is a stub. Please help Give Up Wikia by expanding it.
Tasselfoot is the antagonist of Give Up. As the antagonist, he taunts you continously by telling you to click the "Give Up" button.
In the first game, Tasselfoot shows no appearance. Instead, he projects his voice out of a speaker.
Tasselfoot could be considered a trickster, due to the fact that he lies to you about what would happen if you click the "Give Up" button.
- Tasselfoot is not seen physically in this game.
- His name came from a game creator group "Tasselfoot".
- The group also helped create Give Up.
- He communicates through a speaker in each floor.
- He mentions that he does not have a grandma, as seen in Floor 12.