- Do not vandalize anything, or anywhere on the wiki.
- Do not spam anywhere on the wiki.
- This includes, but not limited to, gibberish, huge blocks of text, comments that are off-topic with the page, chain messages, "copypastas", and huge blocks of text.
- Do not edit any users' profiles.
- Do not harass or bully any users.
- Do not advertise your wiki.
- No explicit sexual material or gore.
- No excessive swearing. (1-2 words are allowed.)
- Non-admin users should not give out warnings. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but warnings are another.
- Do not remove admin warnings from your wall; such actions will only extend your ban.
- Do not upload anything that is not going to be used in an article.
- This includes fanart and other works.
- If you do want to post such things, upload your work to Imgur/Photobucket/DeviantArt first, then paste the direct image link into where you want it to show up.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
- Do not upload files with Let's Players' faces on them.
Editing rules and guidelines
- Read an article in its entirety before editing anything at all.
- Try to be accurate as possible when editing.
- Use proper grammar, please.
- Remain objective; use "the player", not "you".
- Do your best to use nicknames and abbreviations that may be used consistantly.
- Do not add speculation to any official article, unless there is a sign on the top of the page saying that there is a lot of speculation.
- Do not create new articles without administrative permission.
- Do not create unneccessary/spam articles.
- If you want to theorize about the story, a character, or anything of the sort, make a forum post.
General Ban Guidelines
√ First Offense: Warning
√ Second Offense: 3-day ban.
√ Third Offense: 1-week ban.
√ Fourth Offense: 2-week ban.
√ Fifth Offense: 1-month ban.
√ Sixth Offense: Permanent ban.
If you were falsely banned, please contact the founder PriRizumu. Thanks!