|Genre|| Very hard|
|Date Created||July 27, 2012|
|Number of levels||40|
Give Up is a very hard-block-quest video game developed by John/ArmorGames. The goal is to finish all 40 stages, but you could also click the "Give Up" button. On March 6, 2015, the second game was released.
Failure is inevitable, so why delay? Hit that "Give Up" button and be done with all this. No need to try to finish the game. I wouldn't be surprised either way. But if you want to humor yourself you can at least try a few floors on for size.
The player has to pass 40 challenging floors to escape a building you are put in. The player has to go through many obstacles, such as spikes and falling platforms!
You must have the perfect timing to pass each level, and be very careful to go through the obstacles. If the player isn't careful enough, they will be killed and be sent back to the start of that floor. To pass the floor, you must go through the door that is on the other side of the map.
- This game is very hard. In fact, it's so hard that most players have clicked the "Give Up" button.
- However, there are a few videos on YouTube that show people completing the game. You can see one here.
- This game's message was that even if you give up, you haven't disappointed everybody. They even show the message at the end.
- If you do beat the game, you will receive a different message, saying that you've been very stubborn to get this far.
- A lot of YouTubers have played this, like Markiplier and jacksepticeye.
This is a WIP. Feel free to add the remaining floors!